I was surfing the web when I discovered this tutorial.I know that this may be a little bit old,but for those who don’t have the foreknowledge of this tip,you have another chance to know about it now.
This tweak is useful for those who have their PC speakers damaged and maybe no headphones around.So you can still watch your videos on your PC and have the sounds being played on your Android device.
So straight to the point.
How to play your PC audio right on your Android device
This tutorial was tested working on Windows 7 and on Android devices running OS v 4.4 .
Materials required :
- 1.Windows 7
- 2.Android 4.4 ; +
- 3.WiFi Network
- 4.The software : “WiFi Audio Wireless Speakers” by ajeet(742 Kb).It can be downloaded by searching it from Google Play.
- 5. Download PC Software from here (15.8 Kb)
How to start ?
- a. Connect your PC and your android device to the same WiFi Network.
- b.Launch the app on your device.
- c. Copy the I.P. address displayed on your mobile device to the input form on the PC software.